What can I do?
- Access CSBill Pay-e anytime, day or night from the Internet
- Schedule regular fixed payments on specified dates
- Choose when to pay bills
- View calendar of scheduled bills
- Organize bills in Categories
- Send money to individuals - friends, family, anybody
- Transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions
What functions does CSBill Pay-e give you?
|Schedule single and recurring payments
|Change and/or stop scheduled payments
|View payment history
|24x7 web access
|Pay anybody bill payment service
|Bill Payment reminder emails
|Additional Security features that can be
|Pay bills from multiple bank accounts
|Memo and comment fields for payments
|Pending payment calendar
|Second email address option
|Manage payees using categories
|Ability to make Inter-bank Transfers (Me2Me)
|Ability to email payments to friends (P2P)
|Schedule multiple payments per page
This feature allows you the ability to move money from Citizens State Bank to
You will have the ability to send money to anyone in the U.S. with an email
a bank account.
Who can I pay?
- Almost any payee located in the Unites States
- Payee restrictions include:
- Tax authorities, government agencies or collection agencies
- Security companies such as Ameritrade for stock purchases or trade taxing
- Court directed payments (child support, alimony, or other legal debts)
How much does it cost?
- CSBill Pay-e is free as long as you use CSBill Pay-e at least once every
180 days. An inactive fee of $5.00 is assessed on the 181st day of inactivity and
each month of inactivity thereafter.
How do I sign up?
- You must be enrolled in CSBank Online to enroll in CSBill Pay-e. To
CSBank Online, click here.
- If you are not currently using CSBill Pay-e, log into CSBank Online and click
"CSBill Pay-e" button to enroll. Click
How do I set up payments online?
- You will need to have your bills handy, including the remittance portion with
payee name and remittance address.
- Add each person or vendor to your "payee" list (each payee set-up is required
- After your payees are set up, you can easily schedule payments.
Will I still receive my monthly bills through the mail?
- Yes, you will continue to receive your regular billing statements from your
What type of account do I need?
- You may pay bills and make transfers from any Citizens State Bank checking
Is CSBill Pay-e secure?
- The safety and security of your information is as important to us as it is to
utilize the latest 128 encryption technology over a secure server. In addition,
to CSBank Online and CSBill Pay-e requires a login with a password that
- Set Payment Threshold - an email will be sent to you when a payment has
a maximum payment level you have set.
- Set Payee Threshold - an email will be sent to you when a payment is scheduled
payee that exceeds the maximum payment level you have set.
- Challenge Phrases - You can prompt the system to email challenge phrases when
the following actions take place:
- PIN Change
- Add a Payee
- Change a Payee Account Number
- Change Security Options