Banking at your convenience! Access your
accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CSBank Online Terms and Conditions
CSBank Online Enrollment
Conducting Your Transactions Online
What is CSBank Online?
- CSBank Online is Citizens State Bank’s internet banking product. Log on
from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you have internet access.
What can I do?
- View account history
- View check images
- Make transfers between accounts
- Obtain account balance information on checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and
What types of transactions can I make?
- Schedule transactions between accounts for a specific date
- Transfer funds between accounts to occur on the same day
- Make Citizens State Bank loan payments
- Advance funds from your Citizens State Bank home equity line of credit
How do I sign up?
How much does it cost?
- CSBank Online is free of charge if used at least once every 90 days. After the 90th day of inactivity the account will be deactivated from the Internet Banking system. You will need to reenroll to be reactivated in the system.
What are the system requirements?
- CSBank Online requires a secure browser and internet connection. The most
recent version of Internet Explorer or Netscape is recommended.
What if I forget my Access ID or passcode?
- Call or visit one of our internet banking representatives for assistance.
What can I do to make the process more secure?
- Do not include any personal or easily identifiable information in your
- Protect your Access ID and passcode
- If you feel the security of your passcode has been compromised, change
the passcode immediately
- Never walk away from your computer with your account information on the
- Log out of CSBank Online as soon as you finish your banking