Customer Service Representative / Bank Teller
The Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative's responsibilities include greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner, processing financial transactions, vault balancing, ATM balancing, credit card balancing, and opening accounts for new customers. They have the knowledge of all bank products and services in order to assist customers in determining which bank products and services are best for their situation.
A qualified candidate has a high school diploma or equivalent and one year of cash handling and customer service experience. Prior teller experience is preferred. Drivers license and reliable vehicle required.
This full-time position will work primarily in our Cadott, Chippewa Falls and Cornell locations. Hours are between 7:15 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 7:45 am - 11:30 am on Saturday.
We are seeking an individual to join our team of professionals as a Compliance Officer.
At Citizens State Bank, you receive competitive wages and benefits:
- 401K program with elective contribution options and an employer contribution of 12% (with an additional 5.7% on anything over $10,000) of your compensation as profit sharing.
- Over 15 days of PTO in your first year with a progressive scale as your longevity grows.
- Health (with an employer-paid HRA to offset costs), dental, and vision benefits.
- 100% employer-paid Long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, AD&D, and an EAP.
- Health Savings, flex spending, and dependent care options.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring that Bank policies and procedures comply with all governmental regulations and laws. The Compliance Officer has oversight of the whole compliance function of Bank through being a resource for department leaders, an auditor of the compliance requirements, and the point of authority for the Bank to ensure compliance to regulations and laws. The Compliance Officer also tracks data, reports data and various findings, and recommends improvements or changes. The compliance officer serves as the BSA and OFAC officer for the Bank as well as serves on a variety Bank teams and committees.
- Must be customer/employee Focused
- Demonstrate ethical leadership
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrate communication skills - oral and written
- Knowledge of time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret complex policies
- Ability to document, track, and recommend from data
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with others
- Ability and willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in business or finance is required. Equivalent experience or education in a related field will be considered. Minimum of two years direct experience required.