Vice President of Deposit Operations
The Vice President Deposit Operations is responsible for building and executing the strategy and business plan for the retail deposit function of the bank as well as being responsible for all deposit related back room functions of the bank. Duties include overseeing the teller function, retail deposit function, bookkeeping supervisor and related activities and supervising the bank's security officer. Responsible for developing strategies relative to product, pricing and strategic positioning of all deposit related products and services.
Essential Functions Summary
* Monitors daily operations to ensure all bank customers are served in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
* Supervises the Central Operations Supervisor, Lead Tellers, Receptionist and Security Officer.
* Designs, implements and oversees the Teller training program and Tell policies and procedures.
* Is the Bank's Senior Leader of the Deposit Operations team. Researches, creates and implements new programs products and services.
* Works with the Compliance Officer to ensure that all policies and procedures meet regulatory requirements.
* Serves as a member of the ALCO and Strategy teams.